Friday, December 14, 2007

Heyyyyyyyy

I'm done with finals. Sigh, what a semester eh? Dealt with some digital stuff that i did not enjoy (why the hell would an Electrical Engineer be dealing with digital stuff? Come on, leave that to the Computer Engineers. I say, bring on the analog stuff, lasers and fiber optics!), and a totally unnecessary class for EEs; statics and dynamics. This class is mostly for civil engineers and deals with forces, bridges, buildings, stability, moments and all that stuff that CIVIL engineers need to know. That class took almost twice as much effort and time then our compulsary (and potentially-useful-in-our-career if i might add) EE classes. It was a pain mostly and it did not help that the professor was as dry as my chapped lips on a cold, cold January morning. I liken him to Professor Binns of Hogwarts, you know, the ghost who teaches History of Magic. The rest of my classes were pretty cool though. I had an Electronics class, a Signals and Systems class and a Electromagnetics class. Really cool classes, especially Electronics (the lab though is a completely different story)

For next semester, I am going to be taking Controls, Telecommunications, Lasers (yay!) , Energy Conversion Devices, Applied Engineering Data Analysis, and starting my senior design project. Sounds like a great semester....a busy one. Might have to drop that Data Analysis class.

Anyways, i have a pic! Of me! At work! Well kinda. It's actually part of me (head only), at work (half of the office, can't see much except the hallway). It's for a slideshow that my boss puts up during the Christmas Dinner (which incidentally i forgot to RSVP, thus did not attend. Damn, there were prizes and lucky draws....)



So this is me at work. I'm standing outside of my cubicle. Smiling. Funny story; my boss asked me to loosen up and do a crazy shot for the third pic. And all i did was a slight variation of the above. I might have shown some teeth while smiling. And put my hands in my pocket. Pretty crazy of me eh?

I will maybe get another shot of my cubicle and also the Applications Lab where i spend most of my time. But till then, you know you love me, xoxo. Gossip Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home