Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rehashed.

I have a dream.............of me eating in Passions of Kerala,
I have a dream.............of me walking outside without a coat on,
I have a dream.............of me going out with friends for a drive around town,
I have a dream.............of me never having to know Bernoulli's Law or Cramer's Rule,
I have a dream.............of me waking up late and spending the whole day lazing,
I have a dream.............of being pampered like a prince.

Instead,

I am living a nightmare..........of me eating fatty, cheesy food which i somehow cannot resist,
I am living a nightmare..........of me having being snowed on in September,
I am living a nightmare..........of me not going anywhere after finishing the copious amount of homework,
I am living a nightmare..........of me constantly being bombarded by bits, bytes and not-everything-nice,
I am living a nightmare..........of me waking up at 8 and being busy the whole day till 11,
I am living a nightmare..........of me working my ass off every, freaking, single day.

Life isn't always pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home