Vice (literally) - Versa
I was supposed to go for my daily jog at Bukit Dumbar today but fate had other plans for me....
Instead of jogging, i went shopping....And got myself a new watch.
Instead of reducing my calorie-laden food intake, i had....curry puffS and seremban siew pauS. And....i'm not finished yet....some chips and murtabak.
Instead of looking good in my new Mykad, I looked....like Chu Pak Kai
So i've spent like a pig, ate like a pig and ended up looking like a pig
Help
Nightmare
I was supposed to go for my daily jog at Bukit Dumbar today but fate had other plans for me....
Instead of jogging, i went shopping....And got myself a new watch.
Instead of reducing my calorie-laden food intake, i had....curry puffS and seremban siew pauS. And....i'm not finished yet....some chips and murtabak.
Instead of looking good in my new Mykad, I looked....like Chu Pak Kai
So i've spent like a pig, ate like a pig and ended up looking like a pig
Help
Nightmare

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home