Memories of Denver
This was such a good good good good trip. Four beautiful girls and me. Was the other guys fault they dropped out. Well we had a blast !!!!!!!!! It was such a memorable trip. A lot of laughs

On the way !!!!!!!!!

Denver fever

The Garden of God(des)s(es) and it's inhabitants

Them again

Me up high (it's safe mum)

Staring into nothingness (trademark photo)

Thai food !!!!!! (Tom yam was a little un-spicy. Haih)
Katie
I eat children
I am taken
Morgan
Katie, Can i keep you?
You wanna spank it ?
We got our own hot bodies to care about
Patty :)
I'm Evett from Chile ! What is the problem here
Let the children drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hala
OMG !!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO PIKE'S PEAK. TURN AROUND (Hala and her heightophobia)
Do i look good in this ?
Andrew
Hala, you just closed the door on my hand
Amazingly good Dream
This was such a good good good good trip. Four beautiful girls and me. Was the other guys fault they dropped out. Well we had a blast !!!!!!!!! It was such a memorable trip. A lot of laughs

On the way !!!!!!!!!

Denver fever

The Garden of God(des)s(es) and it's inhabitants

Them again

Me up high (it's safe mum)

Staring into nothingness (trademark photo)

Thai food !!!!!! (Tom yam was a little un-spicy. Haih)
Katie
I eat children
I am taken
Morgan
Katie, Can i keep you?
You wanna spank it ?
We got our own hot bodies to care about
Patty :)
I'm Evett from Chile ! What is the problem here
Let the children drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hala
OMG !!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO PIKE'S PEAK. TURN AROUND (Hala and her heightophobia)
Do i look good in this ?
Andrew
Hala, you just closed the door on my hand
Amazingly good Dream

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home