Monday, July 03, 2006

At the request of my sis to update, I will update this blog of mine

Nothing much happened since i last updated. I went out with friends, ate dinner, bought some stuff, watched some movies, life goes on.... However, i am now more aware that my time at home is about to come to an end. I am leaving for Perth this Sunday. That would be an enjoyable experience; being Down Under for the first time. And of course seeing my sis and fam again. Especially my Andrew-fat-fat Neemo nephew.

And after Perth, which will be about three weeks, i will come back home for another three weeks. Only three more weeks at home before flying back to the States. Not a fun thing to realise. Especially not with the schedule of mine. 19 credits with tonnes of work in between. Really not something i am looking forward to. On the other hand, i get to meet some of my friends again, although nothing beats friends i have back home.

I just came back (well it was last week) from Langkawi and i had fun there. The only downer about it was some of my friends got stuck in Penang, some because of transportation difficulties while others by erm...choice. It would be so much cooler to have more of my friends there to finally catch up with each other, without having the intrusion of a certain game. But oh well, i had fun anyways. Lots of it.

And now for some (okay two pics) from the trip. I will post the pic of all my friends (biggest bunch of us grouped together at one place since we parted ways) soon. Well till then, bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home