Thursday, March 27, 2008

**Just thought i post this email to my mum here to remind myself not to be Grumpy Grams when talking to dear old mum

Hi Mum!

I just wanna let you know that i'm going out for a movie with some friends tonight. So, if i don't answer my phone i should be in the cinema. Everything is going really well here. Sorry if i kinda made you worry yesterday. I was just sleepy and not really in the mood to talk about "the future". But everything is going very very well here. School is going good. Work is really good. I'm very happy with how things are right now; i say the busier the better! Busy is good :)

But as far as the future goes, i have some plans. Do not worry for me because i know what i'm doing. I will definitely go for my masters; it's just a matter of how, where and when i'm doing it. I will sort it all out though; application wise, money wise and everything in between. Promise to keep you updated as soon as i make a move. I know it's hard not to ask me about my plans because you care but sometimes it gets a little frusfrating for me. Do not worry about anything except how to enjoy your life with dad at home.I'm a Big Boy now as Gerron would say. Turning 21 soon!

Anyways, just want you to know that everything is going swimmingly here.

Worry about Elaine instead ;)

Your son,
Andrew

**No wise ass comments pls. Unless from mum. Or sis. Or me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home