FYI, the second last post with the picture on it? That is me getting the Micron internship for summer! Oh yeah...oh yeah.....oh yeah...
That pic is of Boise, Idaho, where i'll be heading for in about three month's time. I can't wait. GREAT pay. Nice CITY. ALL paid for accomodation and transportation. Close friends who got the offer as well. I mean, what is there not to like?? Well maybe the fact that i have to leave Bozeman. Guess i'll never see Bozeman during summer huh.
Anyways, Happy New Year to all again. This is going to be a great year. I can tell already! Now, go out and enjoy those cookies and Shandy.
Peace
That pic is of Boise, Idaho, where i'll be heading for in about three month's time. I can't wait. GREAT pay. Nice CITY. ALL paid for accomodation and transportation. Close friends who got the offer as well. I mean, what is there not to like?? Well maybe the fact that i have to leave Bozeman. Guess i'll never see Bozeman during summer huh.
Anyways, Happy New Year to all again. This is going to be a great year. I can tell already! Now, go out and enjoy those cookies and Shandy.
Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home