Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I'm finally back in Bozeman. And you know what i realized? It does take going away to another city to know how much you love your original 'home'. Bozeman is so great! The weather is always pleasant and not too hot, anywhere you would want to go is accesible with a bike; people are always smiling and happy and it is just so pretty to look at!
Snake + fire = flaming snake charmer

I enjoyed Boise tremendously but for now i'm glad I'm back in Bozeman :). I wish more people were back here already though. It seems like i'm the only one back for a few weeks. It's alright though as there is plenty to do here.

Scotty doesn't know (it's a song)

Anyways, back to adventures in Boise. Namely my 21st birthday. So, for those not in the know, 21st is the legal drinking age in the States. Thus, turning 21 is a very, very important event here. It means you can finally go to the bars and drink! Not that people here weren't drinking before they turn 21...Yeah, so, usually on your 21st, your friends take you out and get you 21 shots of the worst possible drinks. You get trashed, puke your guts out, take the cab home, and wake up tomorrow with a killer hangover and not remembering the night after that Whiskey Sour.

Well, that my friends, was kinda what happened to me. The only difference was i did not really get that trashed. I mean sure i puked, sure i woke up with a headache and sure some parts of the night were a little blurry to me, but really, i've had worst. I guess not having the whole night to ply me with drinks had something to do with this (we started at midnight and the bars close at around 2). I remember some funny stories being told to me that night though. Thinking i would not remember their stories, some of friends told some pretty embarassing stories to me...Little did they know, i actually remembered ALL their stories. I wonder if i should just pretend to not know or subtly bring it up to blackmail them on of these days......LOL

Apparently i did not like that shot

wtf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home