A little update....
I made cheesecake..

I made apple pie.....

I gained 5 pounds :(......
I am learning Java and HTML.....
I am learning a lot of stuff about circuits that i don't really wanna know....
I am loving my Physics 3 class......
I hate labs.......
I love love my apartment.........
I still need a dresser...........
I want a kick-ass pantry full of home spices.......
I need a kick-ass pantry full of home spices.......
I am still working at the cafeteria.......
I am going skiing nowadays.......
I am starting to read again....at least buy the novels.....
I can't wait for summer.......
I NEED summer........
I still hate labs.....
I am blah..........................
I made cheesecake..
I made apple pie.....
I gained 5 pounds :(......
I am learning Java and HTML.....
I am learning a lot of stuff about circuits that i don't really wanna know....
I am loving my Physics 3 class......
I hate labs.......
I love love my apartment.........
I still need a dresser...........
I want a kick-ass pantry full of home spices.......
I need a kick-ass pantry full of home spices.......
I am still working at the cafeteria.......
I am going skiing nowadays.......
I am starting to read again....at least buy the novels.....
I can't wait for summer.......
I NEED summer........
I still hate labs.....
I am blah..........................
Social and intellectual collision course set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home