LAST TEST .........and i'm free................
From school that is. However, work beckons....
Tomorrow (yes, tomorrow. I am such a sadist to start my job the day after i get done with finals. It's like i don't wanna enjoy free time.....But i do :( ) i start my new job for winter break over at family and graduate housing. I will mainly be cleaning houses and moving furniture around. Kinda like a maid + a mover all rolled into one. Heard they really make you work for the money you get. But, who can resist 8 bucks an hour??? I'm gonna be working full time (8-5, weekdays) so in the end i will be left with quite a bit of pocket money. Ngek ngek ngek........
Anyways, i am also free cos i am moving out tonight after my last paper (espanol). FINALLY, the dream day ! Moving out of the dorms and getting my own apartment.......Now the fun really begins........
The remainder of this week will be so hectic. I am planning to get all my friends together for a house warming party and it has to be this weekend as everyone leaves next week ! Monday too ! All of them...even my housemate (YAY!!! Such a good friend of mine) is leaving for INDIAnapolis (Oh, for those who are in the dark, my housemate is from India). So after this hectic week i will be all alone............Besides the party, i have so much other stuff to do in my new room; reorganizing, cleaning, cooking, laundry :( (i have a HUGE pile. Haven't done laundry in three weeks. I am beginning to feel a little .............itchy.........ahahahaha)
Anyways, my last four papers were really good and i am not too worried about spanish. Pienso hacer bueno en la clase. Vamos a ver en dos horas........Deseo un examen es no dificil......(cross fingers)
Check back soon cos i'll be free..........From school that is......Work though, beckons.......
Andres
From school that is. However, work beckons....
Tomorrow (yes, tomorrow. I am such a sadist to start my job the day after i get done with finals. It's like i don't wanna enjoy free time.....But i do :( ) i start my new job for winter break over at family and graduate housing. I will mainly be cleaning houses and moving furniture around. Kinda like a maid + a mover all rolled into one. Heard they really make you work for the money you get. But, who can resist 8 bucks an hour??? I'm gonna be working full time (8-5, weekdays) so in the end i will be left with quite a bit of pocket money. Ngek ngek ngek........
Anyways, i am also free cos i am moving out tonight after my last paper (espanol). FINALLY, the dream day ! Moving out of the dorms and getting my own apartment.......Now the fun really begins........
The remainder of this week will be so hectic. I am planning to get all my friends together for a house warming party and it has to be this weekend as everyone leaves next week ! Monday too ! All of them...even my housemate (YAY!!! Such a good friend of mine) is leaving for INDIAnapolis (Oh, for those who are in the dark, my housemate is from India). So after this hectic week i will be all alone............Besides the party, i have so much other stuff to do in my new room; reorganizing, cleaning, cooking, laundry :( (i have a HUGE pile. Haven't done laundry in three weeks. I am beginning to feel a little .............itchy.........ahahahaha)
Anyways, my last four papers were really good and i am not too worried about spanish. Pienso hacer bueno en la clase. Vamos a ver en dos horas........Deseo un examen es no dificil......(cross fingers)
Check back soon cos i'll be free..........From school that is......Work though, beckons.......
Andres

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home